Friday, February 5, 2010

/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\








I thought what I'd do was, I'd pretend I was one of those deaf mutes...


Sailing seas and shit.
Riding into war on my steed.

Oh fuck, I love this hat, oh my god, fuck, so happy. Wow I am so fucking happy in this hate. Oh, did I say hate, I meant hat. No, I didn't.
Frenz
DISNEYLAND MUTHAFUCKAH
MLIW




In my defense, I have to say, and anyone who has been to Japan will agree with me, that when you are there certain things that would normally look hideous, start to look really nice. And so that explains some of these, particularity above, outfits.


Here are just some photos of me in the hotel room hanging out and stuff.
Doing my thang, which makes sense, seeing as "Let's do this thang" is my catch phrase. Not voluntarily of course, Tom made it my catch phrase.
Anyway,

No comments: